Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tantrums










Seems like tantrums are frequent lately with my girls. and if I'm looking for a moment of sweetness despite my mind unravelling amidst the tears, screams, stomping, etc here is what i have found:








Evie has alligator tears that roll over her cheeks like sleds on snow covered hills




Ansley forehead creases and her mouth becomes half the size of her beautiful face when she cries.





I love my girls.





This morning Evie told me that she had babies in her tummy so we needed to be quiet. She then laid out the blanket and scooped each of the six babies from her tummy onto the blanket. i don't think she put them back :)







We had a very disturbing time at the post office today. but a cute moment afterwards was ansley collapsing onto evie's bed with a huge smile just so glad to lay her head. (i know how she feels)





I've been walking a lot in the morning and I'm not a morning person. walking before neighbors and strangers are out and about makes me feel like i'm taking advantage of moments that others aren't. it's so quiet and the birds are so expressive to each other. i really enjoy it. and now i crave that time to continue my prayers to Jesus. My life has never been so obviously in need of His peace and direction. I'm thankful for the peace, even if it comes in small drops...thank You.





No comments:

Post a Comment